Bachelor of Engineering (CSIT)
April 2000 - May 2004
Pursued my bachelors in technology with specialization on computer sciences and information technology passed out in May’ 2004 with a first class and with 78% aggregate.
PG Diploma in Game Design & 3D Animation
ICAT accrediated to 'The Birmingham City University
June 2004 - July 2005
Passed out with 'A' Grade and 83% aggregate. Pursued from Image college of animation and technology which are accredited to the birmingham city university and the University of Wales, United Kingdom
Advanced diploma in Web Architecture And Cyber Marketing
Jun 2002 - July 2003
Passed out with 'A' Grade and 90% aggregate.Pursued from Arena Multimedia and got awarded for the best student and best project of the year '2003
Vice President (Product Development)
TechAhead Software, India
February 2016 - Present
Will be responsible for leading strategic product development efforts along with upgrading the core services and capabilities, as well as initiatives to expand product offerings beyond traditional development services. Need to manage and improve development policies, processes and ensures that product development activities are aligned with company objectives
- Work closely with the Product Management and Business Development teams to develop world-class products and partner with the leadership team to ensure overall business success
- Collude with engineering, marketing and sales to support new features and products
- Mentor, Develop and implement the best practices on user interfaces for delivering exceptional user experience features
- Hire, train, mentor and manage the core user interface and user experience media department
- Play a key role to help improve and optimize the product development process in an agile (SCRUM) development environment
- Ensure alignment with the key business stakeholders. Effectively manage resources and remove obstacles to accomplish business goals
- Develop training and cross-training plans for the teams based on department needs and goals
- Guide the advanced solutions team creating amazing user experiences in IOS, Android and other solutions where partners can optimize
Technology & Innovation Manager
ITpreneurs Technologies, India
January 2014 - January 2016
Am responsible to manage the strategic development and tactical implementation of innovative product technology activities required to establish and grow the new ITpreneurs business model. My position also strongly partners with the R&D function and provides strategic direction in support of the business plan. On a high scale my profile
- Acts as the technical interface between all internal and external clients
- Manages the innovation product portfolio lifecycle including development, validation, launch and execution activities in support of the business strategy
- Provides technical and operational expertise to management of product line including product development support, marketing communications and content development.
- Provides leadership to ensure that all new technology innovations / intellectual property is protected and appropriately defended in the marketplace.
- Manage innovation initiatives through the early phases of discovery and design and in some cases in later phases of commercialization and platform integration
- Lead or assist development of resources (methods, tools, templates, etc.) to improve innovation effectiveness
ITpreneurs Technologies, New Delhi, India
3 Year 2 Months
December 2011- Present
Heading the media department with a team of 12 senior designers and two team leads who extensively work for advanced publishing, flash, web /mobiles technologies in the stream of eLearning. We work on expert level eLearning courses. The Development of the courses go for WBT’s, IPAD, Book Publishing, Online exam portals on different platforms like Mac OS (PC and Tablets), Windows, Smart device languages like Android. We also develop Interactive games and solutions for the courseware both for internal and partners requirements.
My responsibilities include creating and improving standards, setting design/project guidelines, UI core design and implementation, being consistent in using company brandings, Meeting usability standards, communicating within internal and external stake holders, Innovating different smart ways to develop products, Work allocations within the team ,Communicating within project teams including project managers, Instructional designers, Qc and tech teams, Hiring (taking telecons/face to face /technical rounds).My immediate next reporting will be to the director product development. In addition to my present role, am also working as the brand ambassador for product developmentteam for my present company.Some of the projects include ITIL, Kepner -Tregoe, PMP, ISO, PRINCE 2, Cloud computing , Agile, TOGAF.
Icronex Technologies, Gurgaon,India
4 Year 1 Months
August 2008 - November 2011
I headed the creative department with a team of five visual designers. I lead the team with design, UI and usability skills. We work on New bingo rooms deisgn and development,gambling websites, online casino interfaces and game application development for online bingo sites for the US and European clients.
Specialist Game Designer
HCL Technologies, Chennai, India
4 Year 1 Months
August 2004 - August 2008
Started my carrier as a designer and promoted as team lead in the gaming department and handled a team of seven visual designers. I was a specialist game designer for business development division (BDD), Worked on casino games based on Electronic gaming machines (EGM).
Did amazing projects like 'Royale Poker' which stood as one of the best casino games in Vegas (most played).
Download My CVLinkedIn Profile